The Riken Keiki GX-3R Pro is a small, lightweight 4 gas monitor that can be used to measure five different gases.
The durable, lightweight monitor has a long service life and is conveniently portable.
A Bluetooth connection makes it possible to set up a link with a phone and keep track of measurement results with the monitor app. When a person is exposed to gas, an automatic alarm is sent to co-workers or the control room by the phone.
A cradle charger, battery-operated pump unit and calibration station are available accessories.
- HC/CH4 0-100% LEL, O2 0-40 vol%, CO 0-2000 ppm, H2S 0-200 ppm, CO2 0-2000 ppm, SO2 0-200 ppm
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Display of alarm: Flashing light / buzzer / vibration
- Man down and Panic alarm functions
- Fast charge (180 min)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +60 degrees
- Weight: 120g
- Size: 73 x 65 x 26 mm
- IP 66/68
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Methane (CH4)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Tel: +358 2 4353 790