Centralized or distributed contol systems
The Scan-200 series digital gas monitoring devices are designed and manufactured for demanding industrial use. The Scan-200 devices represent latest digital technology for safety and security, and are used for monitoring different gases and gas compounds, alarm and control functions, data logging and documentation.
Scan-200 serial gas control unit Features
- 240×128 pixel backlit LCD display, indicators for alarm levels I, II III and fault alarm
- 8 channel display at the same time
- The unit gives an alarm at three levels according to the set gas concentration limits at each input channel. Any of the relays can be activated at any alarm level.
- The gas concentrations can be expressed in numeric form at different number sizes as well as a bar graph.
- From the display you can retrieve online trends for each input channel separately at different time intervals according to your choice
- Operating voltage 230 VAC / 24 VDC
- Max. 128 relay contacts, 230 VAC 1.0 A to for resistive load
- The alarms, faults and corrections will be recorded into an alarm history, easy to retrieve from the memory.
- Programmable 3 alarm levels for each sensor
- Operating temperature -10… +45ºC
- Operating humidity 10 – 90 % RH
- Degree of IPprotection depending of the case type
- Options e.g. GSM-control, UPS, RS485, typical industrial protocols (Modbus, Profibus)
- CE marking
Tel: +358 2 4353 790