Scan-20 Series Gas Detection Controllers are designed both for rough industry and normal indoor use. The Scan-22 is up to two sensors and Scan-24 up to four sensors.
The processor based Scan-20 is easily programmable and to use, with user-friendly interface and bright and clear display. A wide variety of sensors can be connected to Scan-20 controllers. The Scan-20 provides three-level adjustable alarm levels and gives alarm at three levels according to the set gas concentration limits at each input channel. Any of the relays can be activated at any alarm level.
Scan-20 serial gas control unit Features:
- White back lighted 20 x 4 character LCD display
- Channel specific indicators for alarm levels I, II, and III
- Common indicators for alarms off, emergency shut-down of solenoid valve and fault alarm
- 7 relay contacts, 230 VAC 1.0 A to for resistive load
- 2 freely scalable 4-20 mA standard current outputs (option)
- RS485, typical industrial protocols (option)
- Operating voltage 230 VAC / 24 VDC
- Programmable 3 alarm levels for each sensor
- 48 latest alarm events for each channel will be stored in the history.
- Operating temperature -10… +45ºC
- Operating humidity 10 – 90 % RH
- Degree of protection IP66
- Dimensions 259 x 237 x 97 mm (ABS polymer)
- Color RAL 7032 (light grey)
- CE marking
Tel: +358 2 4353 790