DGT-i2 is a sensor with infrared (NDIR) sensor element.
The DGT-i2 is designed to measure and monitor Carbon dioxide and combustible gases. The DGT-i2 detector operates in demanding and even entirely oxygen-free conditions, and is able withstand most mild acids, solvents, alkalis and corrosive gases. The DGT-i2 is easy to install and connect to existing automation systems and it is also compatible with other systems.
- Infrared (NDIR) sensor element
- LED indicator light
- Adjustable measuring range
- Lifetime of the replaceable measuring element – 5 years (service)
- Wireless calibration
- 4-20 mA linear output signal
- IP 54 (IP 56 with the stainless steel protection enclosure)
- Wall, ceiling, duct or pipe installation
- DGT-i2r device is equipped with relay output, buzzer and reset button
- Installation: Safe electrical area
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Methane (CH4)
- Propane (C3H8)
Tel: +358 2 4353 790